Friday, June 10, 2011

Love you the most

It just happend...
Like it never did before
Smiling like an innocent angel
I walked in the willow

He looked at me
and took my hand
placed it on his hand
and wrote our names on the sand

I never understood him
until it was time for him to leave
he realised I wasnt the one
When he turned back and left

He kissed me
and treated like a child
Made me do my will
just to see me smile

He became upset
when I turned away from him
But holded me near
so that never do i fear

He teases me and plays with me
He calls me mad
but behind his laughter
I know he is sad

He loves me..
And I know I do too
For a million times now
I see it in his eyes too

He says he never was in love with me
just loved me like an angel
How beautifully can he lie
When he cant even say 'I end it all'

He tells me to move on
and leave him alone
He tells me friendship will never die
till I reach the moon

How can I hate him
how can I love him not
You can divert your mind
but you cant stop loving, someone who loves you the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment