Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Waiting...


Its been quite some time since then

That you left for another place

somewhere far from me

to those I never seen



My eyes are just so wet

and yearning to see you come

waiting at my door

I'm still not done



It makes me think

of all my little times spend with you

from the cutest love filled friendship

to the angry moments then



I so miss your charming smile

When I felt so down yesterday

But I couldnt stretch my hand to my phone

I knew you were'nt there



Life is so strange isnt it?

When you love someone so dear

you never know how much you do, to measure it

Until its gone...just the missing now



Your miles away from me right now

and when i think i need you

all I do is close my eyes

and think your near



Come fast and run into my heart

just like you never did

times spent together

is not what we did as a kid



and there I end my waiting

just to recieve you call

saying you'll be here

before the next fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment